Old 23-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Mike

The stuff that comes out of the far end of a horse is in effect just
lawn cuttings minus the bits the horse kept behind for making more
horse.
So, if horse dung is good stuff, grass cuttings must surely be as good
or better.

I have a dish with a lovely saying in it:

"Quality is like buying Oats! If you want nice, clean oats, you must pay a
fair price; however if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been
through the horse - that comes a little cheaper!!"

When I was in business I charged more than my competitors, except one, and
always gave better quality of service. Now retired some 8 years, I am
'still' getting my old customers contacting me.

Mike