Old 23-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Richard Brooks

BAC wrote:
"Richard Brooks" wrote in message
BAC wrote:
"Richard Brooks" wrote in message

snip

[snippety]
snip

As to your last paragraph I wish I received that some years ago when
I was assisting on "The Sexual Imperative" series as we spent
thirteen days living and sleeping in London Zoo. Those lions and
tigers ought not be locked up like that! ;-) Let's see Angus's
policy at work then.

I did say it was his normal response, not his only one, and I'm sure
his policy allows people the right of self defence, even Londoners.

Ah! But only enough to scare the thing away surely. None of that Tony
Martin stuff surely ?

The parakeets now between the Biggin Hill and Croydon area don't have a nice
chirp as you might hear in documentaries. They seem to have evolved
something akin to taking two piece of expanded polysytrene, one in each
hand, lick each piece then waggling them about on a supermarket window.
Yep, that musical.

Anyway, from your zoo experience, do you have the answer to whether
lion poo is an effective domestic cat deterrent?

No-one ever answered that. The only information or stories that traveled
were the mishaps with animals! ;-)

I'll have to ask my mate the cameraman about it.

Richard.