Old 23-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Kay

In article , Malcolm
writes
That's the one. I believe it was he himself. He either owns or has access to a
Land Rover, but normally drives a Range Rover because he likes it and not, it
seems, because he needs its off-road abilities. And he says he won't consider
amending his own environmentally-damaging ways until compelled to do so by
government. When accused of hypocrisy he just says that he is not a
conservationist! I leave you to work out the logic of his position!

So what relationship, if any, does Angus have to Pete?
--
Kay