Old 23-02-2005, 10:09 PM

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:38:45 +0000, Kay
wrote:

In article , Malcolm
writes
That's the one. I believe it was he himself. He either owns or has access to a
Land Rover, but normally drives a Range Rover because he likes it and not, it
seems, because he needs its off-road abilities. And he says he won't consider
amending his own environmentally-damaging ways until compelled to do so by
government. When accused of hypocrisy he just says that he is not a
conservationist! I leave you to work out the logic of his position!

So what relationship, if any, does Angus have to Pete?

Who's Pete?

Michael Saunby, in one of his more confused states of mind said it was
me - and then retracted that when he thought it was someone else;
then got that wrong as well.

He probably forgot to take his pills:-)

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk