Old 17-02-2005, 11:31 PM
JimS.

"Rogerx" wrote in message

Last year I simply mulched twice with the Alfalfa pelets. Over time
they simply dissolve and blended in with the other mulch. (I would
definitely recommend the first application be Tea though

One CAUTION about Alfalfa pelets. There are some that have molasses
added. The ones that are formulated for Rabbits and Horses. Make
sure they are 100% Alfalfa. The Molasses will attract every kind of
insect you can think of including ants and others.

Have a good day: Rogerx

Does this work with Alfalfa meal also? I have tons of the meal but I
haven't bought pellets. I would think it would be the same thing?

JimS.
Seattle