Old 17-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Donny

The thing you don't like is someone with an different opinion and that
does not agree with you. Were you always a spolied little brat that
got only what he wanted and only his way when you were growing
up...evidently so and you expect such now............

Show me a malicious post, or a post that has been OT
dude............Whats good for one is good for others, show leaway to
one it should and will go to others, posy crap about dogs, so can
others, its already been stated its acceptable, so one persons posts
should not be treated any different now should they...........I
really think you spent too much times in a Salt mine and with your
perceived attitude of getting your way and only your way is
interfering with what life is really abnout..Get a clue dude.......

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:14:15 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

===~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
===
=== On Thu, (Kerry) *really Roy mugged* wrote:
===
===Its none of your business on what I do or how I post or
===feel.........when you pay my bills then you may be able to say what I
===shold or should not do or how I should feel...........
===
=== Wait a minute, aren't you retired and receiving SS? So theoretically.....
===
===Well, he's wrong anyway. Earthlink's terms of service make it clear that he
===can lose his service for abusive newsgroup postings. So far, what I've
===seen (since he abused Nedra) has been just short of that.
===
===I fully agree that it's none of my business how he feels. He's entitled to
===be a nasty old curmudgeon if he wants. However, it _is_ my businees if he
===ruins my enjoyment of this newsgroup with malicious posts.

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer
http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS