Old 18-02-2005, 02:26 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Thanks. Baby is fine, Mother is fine, Sisters are fine. Daddy is a
different subject. A house full of girls! 3 Daughters. and 1 wife.

Take care.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry, Just Me, that was me, when someone
mentioned it had been quiet, I got nostalgic
for green water questions. All ponders seem
to get a little strange in winter...
How is the new baby, or since the baby has
been around a while, how are *you* doing, babies
I think do just fine, it's the parents that get all
the wear and tear ;-)

kathy