Old 24-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Loki

Well, I dunno. How freezing is freezing? We get the ocassional frost
but the big trees do OK. It's the lime I have to protect from the
cold more. Maybe there's a hardier lemon variety?

il Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:41:30 GMT, "Dwayne" ha scritto:

It will die. I have seen no citrus tree that will survive planted in areas
that get below freezing. We used to live in Arkansas (zone 7), and had to
take ours in each fall.

Dwayne

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody know how well a meyer dwarf lemon tree will do in oklahoma if
left outside all year round? The winters have been so mild the last
few years I'm wondering if one of these trees would live through them.

--
Cheers,