Old 24-02-2005, 04:36 PM
~ Windsong ~

"jedi" wrote in message
I do the same (I actually started out with rescued feeder fish... well

they
became feeder fish anyway but some have survived for many years now). But
every once in a while I cannot resist getting a butterfly koi.

## Most of our Koi are butterfly type. As they grow and I have to cull them
out I sell the regular koi off and keep the BF koi.

They are so
beautiful, graceful and don't tear up the pond. They problem is that they
have gotten so big (3 of them) that I worry about the pond being too small
for them. Some day I will have to build another pond or find a home for
them....

Carol.... the frugal ponder...
I have a firm grip on reality.
Now I can strangle it.