Old 24-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Crashj

On or about Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:30:45 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote something like:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:08:37 GMT, edu (Marizel)
wrote:

Can some one please tell me the age Koi have to reach in order to bread?

As soon as they're big enough to fill the frying pan.

LOL! That was too easy. I'm sure the OP wanted breeding age

Well, then he can *breed* them as soon as he feels ready. But don't
let the neighbors see you, or they will call the pervert police.

The actual answer IMHO, is whenever they want. You can't stop them or
really encourage them besides providing a good natural environment.
--
Crashj