Old 24-02-2005, 11:14 PM
GFRfan

Forum Monitor wrote:

Go tell the Canadians and Brits waiting 6 months queued up to get an
MRI to see if they have a brain tumor that their health care is more
efficient and higher quality. *Any* good or service that you give
away for free will be rationed and of low quality. This is about as
certain as the law of gravity.

Waldo wrote:
Where do people like you get this crap? Having been a Canadian for 62
years I personally know of no one who has had to wait six months for any
kind of necessary health care. That's not to say that it hasn't happened
to some one, some where, but if it did it was certainly the exception
and not the norm.

From Rush (finally got off the Oxycontin,leave me alone)Limbaugh, Bill
(Phone sex) O'reilly, Shaun (loud mouth) Hannity, Dick (Halliburton)
Cheney, 'W' (liar, draft dodger) Bush ..... etc. etc. etc.