Old 25-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Rose

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:49:51 -0000, whilst I was lookin "Sarah Carter"
wrote:

Just thought I'd say hi. I used to be a member of this newsgroup a while ago
until life got hectic.

I've got a much smaller garden now, which I can manage. No grass, just a few
planting beds, a few hanging baskets and a few ideas for a bit of urban
permaculture in my little patch. )

Nice to see a few names I still recognise!

Sarah
--

Thanks for reminding me about my own little garden. We're in another
snowstorm here in Philly but seeing your post made me think of my

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/grants.htm
Grant Basics 101!