Old 24-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Katra

In article ,
The Cook wrote:

Katra wrote:

In article ,
The Cook wrote:

My new greenhouse. At least the 5 boxes were delivered yesterday
morning at 8:00. My husband spent the morning looking at the video
and getting wood for the base. The concrete was poured last week. I
got a large one from Costco. One of my sons is coming down tomorrow
to help. I can hardly wait.

My broccoli, rapini and lettuce will be very grateful.

Groovy!!! :-)
Be sure to post a jpeg when you are done???

Absolutely. I am taking pictures at each interval. Just so I can
bore the world with them.

lol I think I already bored the world with my greenhouse jpegs...
Mine are just 8x8 popups but they are working OH so well and were within
both my financial and time budget.

It sounds like you are putting up a "real" greenhouse. :-)
Not like my cheepies.

http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...eenhouses2.jpg

You can see the passion vine growing over the roof of the one in the
middle. That one is mostly for cactus propagation:

http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...SanPedros1.jpg

The one on the left is my seed starter for now.....

They are all closed up for cold weather here. There is a door on either
side that is also screened and the plastic doors wrap back and secure.
They are really just glorified plastic tents, but well designed and
remarkably sturdy. There are also 4 screened vents/windows on either
side.

They also have a 3 year warantee.
--
K.