Old 25-02-2005, 04:12 AM
Richard Sexton

In article .com,
spiral_72 wrote:
I seem to be having a tough time finding local KNO3. It usually goes
something like this:
Sto Hello?
Me: Yea, I have a real quick question, do you sell potassium nitrate?
Sto
Sto
Me: Hello?
Sto Um
Me: Y'know? It's used in plant fertilization.
Sto Um, I dunno.
Me: Ok, I guess not. Thank-you. click

I tried to get some in town last xmas. I went to every pharmacy in town;
when I was a kid and had the money I'd buy some mix it with icing sgar
and make ersatz fireworks. Used to be able to find it anywhere.

Now, NOBODY has it; some places would order it for me if I filled
in a form and it was really expensive. REALLY expensive.

The last guy I went to told me they use it to make crystal meth. OH.

So I went to the local hydroponics shop. You know, the places that
try to look like you'd actually buy $3500 worth of gear to grow ****ing
peppers and basil. Har.

$4 a pound. Bingo.

Letme ask you this. If you were going to buy some to make crytstal meth
and your choices were to fill out a form and pay $4.75 for 4 ounces or
would you go to the store where people buy stuff to grow dope where it's
cheaper and unrestricted?

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org