Old 25-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Alan Little

Default Dying Plant

I have some kind of creeper in my apartment. I don't know what it is; my
ex-girlfriend left it when she moved out. It's been living here for about
three years and has been doing fine. Throughout that time it's lost
leaves occasionally, I'd say at a rate of 1-2 per month. However, now
it's starting to lose leaves quite rapidly, and I'm concerned that it's
dying.

It's never required much care; I just water it regularly, and it's always
been happy. I have a couple of pictures of it; if someone could give me
some pointers on what to look for as far as disease or parasites, I'd
appreciate it.

The first picture shows the pot it's in, and some of the dying leaves.
The second gives some idea of the size of it (ignore the messy kitchen in
the background please In the second picture, the branches are resting
on push-pins in the wall; it's not a climber.

http://www.holotech.net/images/02230001.JPG
http://www.holotech.net/images/02230003.JPG

--
Alan Little
"'Be like a duck', my mother used to tell me. 'Remain calm on the surface