Old 25-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Alan Little

Sean Houtman wrote in sci.bio.botany:

Alan Little wrote in
:

It's never required much care; I just water it regularly, and it's
always been happy. I have a couple of pictures of it; if someone
could give me some pointers on what to look for as far as disease
or parasites, I'd appreciate it.

Your plant is a Pothos, or Epipremnum aureum. A few suggestions, if
all you have ever done is water it, a light fertilizer might be
advisable.

Thank you. I haven't been fertilizing it. What kind of fertilizer would you
recommend?

Do you think it might be the same problem with this plant:

http://www.holotech.net/images/02250001.JPG

Same thing: it's been doing fine for years, just yesterday I noticed
several of the stalks sagging. The one on the right there is the most
pronounced.

--
Alan
"I am not sure how clouds get formed. But the clouds know how to do it, and