Old 25-02-2005, 03:16 PM
spiral_72

Nah, I'll bet it has nothing to do with drugs. That's an excuse. You
can always find a way to get high. The guys in my school sniffed
glue.... There were a few that got a momentary high off compressed air.
I'd rather not go into any details how. I'll bet the govt. is more
concerned with the potential of making an explosive.
You can make an explosive (to some extent) with potassium nitrate. It's
rediculous to have to sign for a stinking chemical, it's being done.
Most likely, chemicals will be controlled by the government altogether
in the name of terrorism or some similar rediculous excuse. Next they
will ban testicles altogether.

Um, my algae condition has not improved. I am going to give it a bit
before I change anything more. I expect it would be foolish to add more
plants if the plants I have are running idle. As soon as I find out
what causes my current plants to grow I will add more, which should
take care of the algae problem, right?
There, now I'm following the original post. Right?

my aquarium page, info and pics at:
www.geocities.com/spiral_72/Spirals_page.html