Old 25-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Carl Rosner

Shelly:
I try to be a lurker and only jump in when I can add something to the Bonsai conversations.

I personally, think that you have to make the decision! Your work is cut out for you, but when one of those asinine posts come in I delete it and or tell my ISP to put it on the spam list!

If our members and lurkers would refrain from answering and wasting band width, your life would be a lot easier. So that is how I as 1/540th of the list vote!

Carl
Shelly Hurd wrote:
List Members,

In the past two weeks we have seen an increasing number of argumentative / off topic posts / and increasing numbers of spam posts all received through rec.arts.bonsai. These posts not only waste my time, they waste yours, and fill our archives with what can only be politely described as garbage.

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++