Old 25-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Alan Gould

In article , CK
writes
I am also a newbie in organic gardening though I started growing stuff when
I was in secondary school. I am still learning myself. If you don't like
'organic gardening' or 'permaculture' or any new ideas about 'planting for
the future', it is your choice.

I think this newsgroup is for people to share their experience or knowledge.
It is a place for discussion. I have no time for debate. Besides, the
weather will become warmer soon, I would prefer start sowing seeds.

This newsgroup regularly discusses organic gardening. Contributions
about any aspect of organic practices, including dissenting ones, are
welcome here and are helpful in broadening the general knowledge of that
style of gardening. Franz and any other urg sceptics are entitled to
their opinion, and they are entitled to express them here providing they
avoid inaccuracies or personal abuse. The same applies to those in
favour of organic methods. To help those who would like to be better
informed, and to be better able to discuss the subject in this group an
urg FAQ about organic gardening has been prepared and can be seen at:

http://www.nugget.demon.co.uk/MetaFA...gardening.html
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.