Old 25-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Aaron Hicks

queried thusly:

I'm heading to Phoenix, AZ in the morning. Any sites/vendors worth
seeing?

No.

Eric Goo (Phoenixorchids.com) and I (www.orchidseed.com) are the
only two growers who sell, best as I know. I don't think Eric takes
walk-ins; you might email and ask, particularly if you're into phals. I'd
offer a tour of the lab, but I'm full up this weekend- and next week, and
the weekend after that, and pretty much into April. Plus, I'm all the way
out in the East Valley.

But there is one orchid lashed to a ponytail palm at the Desert
Botanic Garden. I think it's an encyclia from Central America. Carson
Whitlow, his wife, and a fellow orchid grower walked right by it when I
gave them a tour.

The address in the header isn't valid. Send no e-mail there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ