Old 26-02-2005, 01:59 AM
Antipodean Bucket Farmer

In article
,
says...
My new greenhouse. At least the 5 boxes were delivered yesterday
morning at 8:00. My husband spent the morning looking at the video
and getting wood for the base. The concrete was poured last week. I
got a large one from Costco. One of my sons is coming down tomorrow
to help. I can hardly wait.

My broccoli, rapini and lettuce will be very grateful.

Sounds good. Where are you located? Any thoughts on
how much this will increase your growing time per year?

Also please feel free to update here regarding your
assessment of the particular brand, design, etc.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/