Old 27-02-2005, 01:45 AM
Ann

"Quilljar" expounded:

Well, you may be right Ann, but he didn't actually specify wild woods. In my
experience trees usually belong to somebody, and they get pretty annoyed if
you mess about with them, camping and so on. Mind you, I live in the UK and
our wilderness disappeared sometime around 1066 AD! All our forests are now
tree farms.

Oh, well, I guess we're both posting from our differing perspectives.
I've seen your forests, I had a wonderful early morning walk through
what was called the New Forest somewhere down near Torquay (I think
that's where it was). I loved the fact that it was an ancient forest
with that name! What a wonderfully beautiful walk that was......)
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts