Old 26-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Bill Landers

"Dewitt" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:34:46 GMT, "keith ;-\)"
wrote:

Maybe they just uploaded the wrong picture file,simple mistake to make.I
wouldn't right someone off just for that,if I emailed then & they didn't
have a clue I would be worried!

I've seen auctions from this seller before that were identical to this
one. I certainly wouldn't order from him. His other auctions are for
a wide variety of plants. Anybody need a sago palm bonsai or a
cranberry plant?

deg

I have also seen items listed by this seller before. Today, he had an oak
leaf hydrangea listed with a picture of a PG hydrangea. Unfortunately, this
isn't a one-time error in uploading. Is it really that difficult to submit
an error-free listing? I happen to hold "professional" nurserymen to a
higher standard than this.
Bill Landers