Old 27-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:58:14 GMT, "Bill Landers"
wrote:

I have also seen items listed by this seller before. Today, he had an oak
leaf hydrangea listed with a picture of a PG hydrangea. Unfortunately, this
isn't a one-time error in uploading. Is it really that difficult to submit
an error-free listing? I happen to hold "professional" nurserymen to a
higher standard than this.
Bill Landers

You are upgrading a scam artist. And doing all nurserymen a
disservice. Is it possible to gripe to Ebay? Or to post a
notice there that he is misrepresenting material?

SuE