Old 27-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Quilljar

Oh, well, I guess we're both posting from our differing perspectives.
I've seen your forests, I had a wonderful early morning walk through
what was called the New Forest somewhere down near Torquay (I think
that's where it was). I loved the fact that it was an ancient forest
with that name! What a wonderfully beautiful walk that was......)

I live very near The New Forest, a bit further East than you thought!
So much of it has been cut down (originally to build warships to fight the
French) that it is largely open heathland now. We like to walk there too...

--
Quilly
Website