Old 28-02-2005, 05:20 AM
Toni

"ant" wrote in message

If you have any interest in tropical plants, the Fairchild
Tropical Botanic Garden in Coral Gables (very near Miami) is
worth a visit.

http://www.fairchildgarden.org/

Not exactly stately, but beautiful.

I was googling and did find this one. I have emailed the link, as I think
she might find it interesting. Look slike a really impressive place.

It makes for a fun day- if you get tired of walking you can ride the
trolley. And if you ask they will drop you off anywhere along the routes or
pick you up halfway back if you run out of steam. There are many, many
different type areas to explore from "stately" more formal areas to true
jungle. The cafe is airconditioned for a cool down- as is the wonderful
library with the comfy chairs. And you can even buy plants you admire.

--
Toni
Zone 10