Old 28-02-2005, 06:43 PM
me

No that fish is not mating there is something wrong with it, get it into a
separate tank and treat it if it is not dead already, unless you paid allot
for it I would just flush it, sometime it can cost more to correct it then
it is worth. I sounds like a parasite, and or bladder problems which is hard
to help sometimes.

"David" wrote in message

One of my ponds has ~250 koi fry and I see this behaivor randomly/
fairly frequently amoung the group. I always guessed that they were
spooked by my presence - producing a most extreme escape maneuver (?)
David

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:06:55 -0000, "Oxymel of Squill"
wrote:

I have a fish doing wild corkscrew movements around the pond and floating
upside down. Does anyone know what this is or what I can do about it?
TIA
Jon