Old 28-02-2005, 07:35 PM
steve

I3 I L L wrote:
The PMDD arrived today. I did my 50% water change. Now I mixed one
teaspoon with 1/2 liter of distilled water. Does this sound correct
before I add it to my tank(12G)?

That only sounds like half the story, Bill. On chuck's page, the
recipie (I think) puts a Tablespoon? in the water? And then, you only
add a few ml of that potion to your tank on a weekly basis. One source
I read said about 4 drops for each 20 gallons or something like that.
Tom Barr recommends, for a full up jungle tank of 75 gallons, with high
lights and C02... 15mil of traces 3 times a week. That's 15 mil of the
diluted solution.

steve