Old 28-02-2005, 07:17 PM
~Roy

Yep and if Windsong, now Reel Mc Koi would keep her crap with jabriol
and the JW's and the watch tower out of rec ponds it also would add to
rec ponds credence.......but nooooooooooooo some do as they
please..........what amazes me is everyones urge to have to speak up
and reply, it is no different than posting a off topic post now is it?
I am guilty just the same just so you don't think I stand on higher
ground like some in this forum think they do.

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:49:03 -0400, derek wrote:

===Hal wrote:
=== On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:25:26 -0500, "jedi"
=== wrote:
===
===
=== There is a rec.guns group and several screaming squirrels who share
=== your views can be found there. You might also learn something about
=== gun control, but can we get back to ponds, please.
===
===Sure, blame Jedi. She didn't turn the topic to gun control. If the
===flaming NRAers would stick to rec.guns, we could talk about ponds.

WINDSONG......the ability to play musical tunes by farting!

This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS