Old 28-02-2005, 07:52 PM

Default waterfall again

Hi,
I put in my pond this past spring and now I need to make all that
changes I wanted to make this summer and ran out of time

As you can see the "waterfall" is not a waterfall at all but just the
water flowing out of the filter into the pond. I will be building a
skippy fiter and want it to run into a waterfall. Heres what I begining
of last spring.
http://www.miltonsoffice.com/pond.jpg

I just bought a sequence valueflo Cimarron (3600 G.P.H.)
And am looking for suggestions as to what to build betwen the skippy
and the pond for a waterfall.

just came across this:
http://www.wishihadthat.com/index.as...OD&ProdID=3937
I love the look of it, anyone ever build anything similar? And advice?