Old 28-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Alan Little

Carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of
Killey Nelson of sci.bio.botany make plain:

"Alan Little" wrote in message

As for the other plant (does anyone know what it is?) I'm starting to
wonder if its behavior is natural.

http://www.holotech.net/images/02270001h.JPG

What you have there is a Deffenbachia (sp?). The "behavior" shown in
your picture is in no way unusual.

Thanks very much. When I first posted, I hadn't seen the larger stem
highlighted above, just the one pictured a few posts back. It had been
standing straight up, and one morning suddenly sagged, so I got
concerned.

Thanks again, everyone.

--
Alan
"Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point." ("The heart has