Old 28-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Bob Pastorio

Theo wrote:

HI
yes it easy when daddy pays you two years or more of tuition at
Kimura's
Invernizzi is one of the biggest Mozzarella and cheese company in
Italy ..
you can Zen when you do not need to strive like hoi polloy to make
your living

E pur se muove...

Marco may be like others who come from wealthy families whose striving
may be less burdensome than most endure, but it can't really be denied
that he has a remarkable gift. His trees speak all the testimonial he
needs for that. Many, many people have all their schooling costs paid
by "daddy" and never achieve the depth and skill that Marco has.

It is never easy to distinguish oneself as Marco has in this field, no
matter who pays for the education. When all is said and done, it's
results that count. It's the product of that education that counts.
It's where the person takes what he has learned. Watching him in
action, listening to him explain his thinking and talking with him at
a fair length showed me his extraordinary breadth of understanding.
This is astonishing in a person in his late 20's. We should all be as
talented and skilled.

Pastorio

Alejandro Bedini G. wrote:

Hi all I have finished reading the book of Marco "Going to Japan
in the way of the bonsai" (in italian), is interesting to
understand the life of "student" in its learning on the Bonsai.
Filosofico aspect and almost ZEN of an apprentice shows this book
to us. A book totally different from the traditional.
Best to all
Alejandro
Alejandro Bedini G.
Asociación chilena de cultores de Bonsai http://bonsaika.tripod.cl

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++