Old 01-03-2005, 04:07 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

When it comes to RP and you go on vacation/break, I always say, "Delete
everything except the last 2 days, and don't respond to anything unless you
have read the whole thread, even if you have to use Google to find it."
~ jan

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:18:00 -0500, "jedi" wrote:

I should have known better and made the same mistake (thought I had only a
day or two of posting and instead had a few months - had more than a few
foot in mouth moments...). Your suggestion is a very good one that I don't
mind being reminded of from time to time.

Looks like I spoke too soon, you're probably not seeing them, but there is
another thread or two being crossposted. We can't stop those who aren't
from RP, but RP regulars could/should really leave RP out of the loop when
it is a flame war that started elsewhere. IMHO. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~