Old 01-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Theo

Hi Shelly

I think I have the right to express myself as I wish and have my
opinion ,do you have some amendaments about freedom of speech don't
you ?

When someone is wearing during a demo an apron with the logo of the
cheese company that is also his own name .. all is possible...

And I do not see why I should apologize mr "I" is not even posting
here nor the fascist delator troublemaker that reports things that
are none of his business !

I think my ex compatriotes by being delators are
loosing their face in front of this world wide newsgroup,
shame on delators !

This topic is closed , if you want to ban me out of the list does not
matter I know enough about bonsai for my personal use, 28 years of
bonsai are not peanuts

I will NOT answer to any mail on this topic here in the list

Warning : private mails on this topic will be considered violation of
privacy and I will complain to my provider

Theo

Shelly Hurd wrote:

List,

After we see Theo's apology let this thread be finished.

Theo, for what it's worth, I found your post as offensive as any I've seen
in recent memory. Get on with the apology.

Shelly Hurd - List Owner.

SNIP

Hi everybody,
here is Marco Invernizzi. In the last few days Theo wrote something about

me

that really offended me and my family.

SNIP

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :