View Single Post
  #5   Report Post  
Old 02-03-2005, 02:49 AM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Nov 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgardener
Well apparently there are quite a few missing friends from our cyber backyard. Grdngal has lost her newsgroups capability, and now I've found that the other Marilyn up in Ohio has lost HER newsgroups thanks to AOL dropping them. This is horrible!! It's like walking down the street to visit a friend's garden and discovering in the night that the whole yard has been whisked away! I guess I'll have to personally e-mail some of my garden friends to see if they're having newsgroup withdrawal. I wonder why AOL would do this? (and the server that Pam, aka grdngal, has)
madgardener up on the snowy ridge, where we FINALLY got snow (it's all gone Eastwards to North Carolina every time!) back in Faerie Holler, overlooking a beautiful wintery English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7?, Sunset zone 36

Hi Madgardener,

Your cyber friends can reach these posts at a free forum where I access it. It's the General Gardening catagory.
https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/

Newt