Old 02-03-2005, 05:45 AM
Trish Brown

We used to have a tame Maggie who came into our kitchen. We called him
'Audacious' - for obvious reasons. Anyway, my daughter was only new then
and she spent her days in a bouncinette. One morning, Audacious thought
he'd try the tasty 'worms' that wriggled on the ends of my baby's feet!
He was no longer welcome in the house!

The children of Audacious used to love swinging off the bottoms of the
sheets as they flapped in the breeze on the clothesline! I don't think
I've ever laughed as much as when watching those foolish magpie children
swinging upside down on the ends of my nice white sheets! They would
fall off and immediately jump up and grap hold again to catch a ride on
a flapping sheet! Hilarious! ;-D

--
Trish {|:-}
Newcastle, Australia