Old 02-03-2005, 02:41 AM
paghat

In article ,
(paghat) wrote:

I'm looking for three to six evergreen bayleaf laurels.

No I'm not, I mean Bayleaf Currants.

? I've planted a
lovely cloned male & have contacted four different nurseries & they all
have the same male clone. If anyone has seen this shrub stocked at your
local nurseries, or its listed in any American nursery catalogs you have
to hand, please let me know & I'll keep contacting nurseries until I find
the female shrubs to array around this male (giving him a little harem). I
feel like I have to find it fast as when the shrubs are not flowering,
vendors won't be able to tell which is which, & they're in flower right
now.

The male flowers are bigger & that's why it's been prepared for market
while in impressive flower. But without some female shrubs, too, there's
no way to have the berries.

-paghat the ratgirl

--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he