Old 02-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Warren

madgardener wrote:
wow, thanks for educating me Warren. to think of the gardeners as a
small
fraction of users humbles me

Usenet users are who I was referring to as being a small faction.

There are plenty of gardeners, of varying degrees of commitment. Someone
is taking care of all those beds and lawns out there. But Usenet users
are a rare breed.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Black and Decker cordless landscaping tools:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html