Old 03-03-2005, 12:29 AM
John Savage

HC writes:
Rod.....I agree with your comment about them not breeding until adult
colouration has been reached, but I haven't seen an adult around, that's

I haven't followed this thread that closely, but go to http://www.aj.com
and type in "at what age do australian water dragons breed?" and this will
turn up a lot of info (and perhaps more usefully, herp sites to explore).