Old 03-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Shez

In article , Questions
writes
On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 06:10:40 GMT, "Kethera" wrote:

Some of the herbs I use for cooking, some for spell work

Cross posting from alt.religion.wicca to rec.gardens is a tad weird,
but being in wicca or any religious cult is weird anyway.

Please, keep your hocus-pokus crap where it belongs, not in a
newsgroup for gardeners. If some person from alt.pedophile posts that
they use lettuce for garnishing their victims genitalia, it doesn't
mean that gardeners should have to listen to their crap either.

Go away or stop talking about your wicca bull. You insult everyone's
intelligence by just suggesting that horse pucky should be given
credence.

Amazing a gardener who doesn't love horse pucky... best thing in the
world for roses... cant get enough of it personally..
Don't tell me you buy that dreadful commercial fertilizer in bottles and
packets.. Your Garden is to pretty for a compost heap, and you throw the
lawn cuttings in the dustbin...

A gardener is a gardener no matter what their spiritual or religious
choices are. The one thing they always have in common is gardens.

You are nearer to God in a garden than anywhere else on earth....

Please note it doesn't mention which god..
--
Shez
Shez's Garden at