Old 27-02-2005, 10:00 PM
lynette g smith

I would like to see some moderation of the junk that is associated with this
list. One of the main problem is that many list members appear to reply to
many of this type of post, or is this just other spammers making it look
like this. Has any body thought to banning members who reply to spam. I am
willing to agree to any measure that would cut some, most , all of the
rubbish out.
Lynette
Sydney Australia