Old 27-02-2005, 10:07 PM
lynette g smith

Freeform bonsai pots are very easy to make, but pots with perfectly straight
edges and beautiful round and oval pots made on the wheel take quite a lot
of practice. For anybody in Sydney or close by, I am holding a workshop on
the 20th March to make freeform Bonsai pots. Several people who are
attending have never used clay before and I am shore they will make two or
three pots in a day. If anybody is interested please contact me off list.
Lynette
Sydney Australia