Old 03-03-2005, 02:53 AM
Kethera

"Questions" wrote in message
Go away or stop talking about your wicca bull. You insult everyone's
intelligence by just suggesting that horse pucky should be given
credence.

Well, I didn't actually start the cross-post, that was
"theoneflasehaddock", and in fact I removed the reply to some
alt.conspiracy.jfk that he'd placed on the message as I totally didn't see
the relevance. Rec.gardens on the other hand... I felt it may not be out of
place to reply here.
My posting was not an attempt to promote my personal practices on anyone,
merely a reply to a topic that even gardeners might have suggestions to. In
fact, I didn't even mention Wicca, you just assumed because of where else I
was posting to.
I'm sorry you are offended but I'm not sorry for posting. What are your
suggestions for keeping insect pests out of the garden?
Goddess Bless,
Kethera