Old 03-03-2005, 07:35 AM
Tom Jaszewski

http://www.forteinc.com/agent/index.php
To get Free Agent, simply download Agent, and try it for free for 30
days. If, after 30 days, you decide not to buy Agent, the program will
automatically revert to Free Agent. If you decide to upgrade later on,
Agent will preserve all your Free Agent data.

http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download.php

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:24:35 -0500, "madgardener"
wrote:

hmmmmmm interesting option.........any idea's Janet?
maddie
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "madgardener" contains these words:

makes sense to me. That and my server's secretary said that the lovers
of porn were messing it up for those of us who garden. (don't flame me
about the porn comment, what you look at is your business and part of
freedoms taken forgranted, I just don't agree with pushing your tastes
on those who don't want it). The band width thing is exactly what is
all the hubbub. I myself despise that all those pop up's are
everywhere and that they're also applying tracking methods to monitor
me.

Why not use an offline-newsreader? No pop-ups or tracking are possible.

Janet.