Old 28-02-2005, 01:57 AM
len gardener

g'day john,

new one on me that one but maybe i wasn't listening at the time
rhubarb not being my most favourite food plant.

mine here never quiet gets as red as i have seen it nor is it as green
as some i've seen but summer or winter it is about the same colour all
the time.

no matter the colour the taste is always the same from my taste buds
that is.

wonder if it could be more like the richness of the soil and how much
watering it gets that could make a difference?

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.