Old 27-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Rob Zuiderwijk

Well whatever the name is going to be, I'm looking forward to see the photos
for my website. )

Rob Zuiderwijk
enjoying an interesting thread.

"Al" wrote in message
opps... Phrag troiae if named after either the mother or daughter. Phrag
troiarum if named after both women. Phrag troianum if the adjectival case
is used. Although I still don't know why you would chose substantival vs
adjectival and there MUST be a rule guiding that decission.

"Al" wrote in message
Okay, so the name is Phrag Troieae not Phrag Troyae. But I've changed

my
mind, and I haven't published yet, (newsgroups don't count, do they?)

and
I want to name this new Phrag species after all the woman in the Troi
clan, even the less pushy ones, so it must be Phrag Troiiarum, or is it?