Old 03-03-2005, 09:30 AM
GTRad

Default Cherry vs sweet bite

I was given a couple of small tomato plants a few months back. One was
Cherry and the other was Sweet Bite. Planted both, got a great crop
from both. One had very small cherry sized tomatoes, the other had
bigger ones, about twice the size. Except I didn't mark which one was
which, so I don't know which tomato bush was the Cherry and which was
the Sweet Bite. And when I looked at the descriptions online, they both
say they have cherry sized tomatoes.

Does anyone here know which one has the bigger fruit? Is it the Cherry
or the Sweet Bite? I'd like to know for future reference, since I
prefer the tomato plant that had the bigger fruit. Thanks.