Old 03-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Oxymel of Squill

Default twirling again....

I'm sorry to keep droning on about this twirling fish of mine, but I'm
really mystified. To recap....

I found it swimming in a corkscrew manner, rotating about its axis as it
swam. Took advice from folk here and gave it a salt dunk
Returned it to pond, fish normal for 2 days, then started twirling again
Another salt dunk, and normal swimming for about two weeks.
Then when I came home last night about 11pm it was twirling vigorously
But this lunchtime is lurking quietly just like all the others.

Is it just his little mannerism? Or does he have something the others might
catch??

bemused
cheers
Jon