Old 03-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Franz Heymann

"Mike" wrote in message
Put this posting up a while back.

Called the Cat and Dog Repeller, it works off 2 x 9 volt batteries

and is
small and very portable unit and is easy to hide. It is made by

STV
International Ltd 2002 at Little Cressingham in Norfolk

Gives a pulse of ultrasonic wave at a frequency range of 18k.hertz

to 24
k.hertz, the lower part of the spectrum 'just' being audible.

So far so good. We will keep you informed

As promised. A report.

Bloody marvellous.

We have a nice clean 'cat crap' free garden !!!!!!!!!!!! :-))

Had it in 3 positions, recharged the batteries once. (Yesterday)

Highly recommended

Please give enough details to enable me to order one.

Franz