Old 03-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Spider

Ang wrote in message

A few weeks ago I saw a plant stand that would hold 50 3 inch pots
arranged in 5 circles on 10 ( I think in Garden news). Unfortunately I
cannot now find the cutting nor find it on the web. Has anyone seen the
advert or know where I can get hold on one?. Thanks

--
Ang

Hi Ang,

I know exactly what you mean. There are propagating towers for pots and
seed trays, plus see-thro cover. It's also advertised in the March issue of
BBC Easy Gardening. There's an email address, but no website. I'll post
all the info below:

Healthmail Ltd., (Dept. EG0502), 1 Brookhampton Lane, Kineton, Warwickshire,
CV35 0JA.

24 hr credit card hotline: 01926 645711. Fax: 01926 645701.
Email:

The cards they accept a Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Maestro, Delta.

If you buy one, perhaps you'd report back. I've often wondered how
practical they are.

Spider